Monday 3 March 2014

Concert: We've Got Rhythm - Feedback

Helen Jones, Stephen Bell and
Mayor of Northampton, Cllr. Les Marriott
At the "We've Got Rhythm" concert on Saturday 1st March the Mayor of Northampton, Cllr. Les Marriott, presented Helen Jones, a student from Tresham College, with a gift on behalf of Northampton Concert Band for her winning logo design in front of an audience of over 120.



The evening was a great success and below are a few of comments that have been received. The first being a letter of thanks from Helen Jones.

Please accept my thanks for such a memorable evening at the concert on Saturday. It was such a lovely gesture, and big surprise to be presented with my prize by the Northampton Mayor and to receive such an amazing introduction by Steven.

Many thanks for my CD and £50 of Amazon vouchers, which have already been gratefully spent on Graphic Design related books. The additional presentation of my logo was the icing on the cake ... I will keep this, and look back on it affectionately in years to come knowing it was my first success in design.

I look forward to following how you develop my logo into the NCB branding.

You sounded amazing on Saturday, my foot was tapping ....keep up the good work! I hope to see you at the Latimer Masque concert in November.

Kind regards,
 Helen Jones

"It was a great night, must have been something for everyone. Among my favourites were Hoagy Carmichael, Frank Sinatra lots of memories of listening to music on the radio with my parents in the 50's. Thanks for a wonderful evening :))"

"What a wonderful concert tonight, it was one of the best. Thank you x" - S. Boyce

"Thank you for an excellent toe tapping evening :-) still didn't win the raffle!! Maybe next time eh?" - (via twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment